Who we are
S.C. Garden Wood A&S SRL., based in Magura, 607305,county Bacau, Romania, as a data controller, is committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of all visitors and users o fwww.cotetgaini.ro
We do not transmit, sell or give your data to third parties for marketing purposes other than S.C. Garden Wood A&S SRL. Data sent to third parties is used only to provide you with our services.
Our website address is: http://cotetgaini.ro.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
- Identity Dataand Contact Data includes information such as: first name, last name, email address, shipping address, billing address, location, country
- Financial Dataincludes information such as: payment details.
- Transaction Dataincludes information such as: details of your purchases and the fulfilment of your orders (such as basket number, order number, subtotal, title, discounts, shipping, number of items, product number, single item price, category, tax etc.); payments to and from you and details of other products and services you have obtained from us, correspondence or communications with you in respect of your orders, and details of any rewards and bonuses awarded.
- Technical Data includes information such as: details of the device(s) you use to access our services, your internet protocol (IP) address, login data, your username and password, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
- Profile Data includes information such as: purchases or orders made by you, product and style interests, preferences, feedback, and survey responses.
- Usage Dataincludes information such as: how and when you use our website, how you moved around it, what you searched for; website/app performance statistics, traffic, location, weblogs and other communication data;
- Marketing and Communications Data includes information such as: your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
We also collect, use and share Aggregated Data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Aggregated Data may be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data as this data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. For example, we may aggregate your Usage Data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific website feature. However, if we combine or connect Aggregated Data with your personal data so that it can directly or indirectly identify you, we treat the combined data as personal data which will be used in accordance with this privacy notice.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We may collect your personal data in several ways, for example:
- Direct interactions– you may give us your personal information by filling in forms, entering information online or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email, telephone or otherwise when you: create an account or purchase products on our website; subscribe to our newsletter, discussion boards, social media sites or create wish lists; contact us with an enquiry or to report a problem (by phone, email, social media, or messaging service);
- Automated technologies or interactions– as you interact with our website, we may automatically collect the following types of data (all as described above): Technical Data about your equipment, Usage Data about your browsing actions and patterns, and Contact Data where tasks carried out via our website remain uncompleted, such as incomplete orders or abandoned baskets.
- Third parties – we may receive personal data about you from various third parties, including: Technical Data from third parties, including analytics providers such as Google, technical data from affiliate networks through whom you have accessed our website, contact, financial and transaction data from providers of technical, payment and delivery services.
We will only collect and process your personal data where we have a legal basis to do so. As a data controller, the legal basis for our collection and use of your personal data varies depending on the manner and purpose for which we collected it. We will only collect personal data from you when: we have your consent to do so, or we need your personal data to perform a contract with you.
S.C. Garden Wood A&S SRL. may use your personal data in the following ways:
- To create an account and register you as a new customer.
- To process and deliver your order.
- To manage our relationship with you.
- To administer, protect and improve our business and our website.
- To deliver relevant website content, online advertisements and information for you; and measure the effectiveness of the advertising provided.
- To use data analytics to: improve our website, products, services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences; and for market research, statistical and survey purposes
- To recommend products, services discounts and offers that may be of interest to you.
- To inform or remind you by email of any task carried out via our website which remains uncompleted, such as incomplete orders or abandoned baskets.
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose
Marketing – your preferences
We may send you marketing communications and promotional offers. We may use your Identity, Contact, Technical, Transactional, Usage, Profile Data and Marketing and Communications Data to form a view on what we think you may like, or what may be of interest to you, and to send you details of products and offers which may be relevant for you.
We will ask you for your preferences in relation to receiving marketing communications by email, post, SMS and other communication channels. If you do not wish to continue receiving marketing information from us (or any third party, if applicable) at any time: you can unsubscribe or ‘opt-out’ by using the unsubscribe button and following the link included in the footer of any marketing email; or account holders may withdraw their consent by simply logging in and editing My Account.
We use online advertising to keep you aware of what we’re up to and to help you find our products.
Our use of analytics and targeted advertising tools
We use a range of analytics and targeted advertising tools to display relevant website content on our website and online advertisements on other websites and apps (as described above) to you, deliver relevant content to you in marketing communications (where applicable), and to measure the effectiveness of the advertising provided.
Links to other websites and third parties
Our website may include links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates, or to social media platforms. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to their websites.
Who we share your data with
We may disclose and share your personal data with the parties set out below:
- where you have consented for us to do so;
- to business partners, suppliers, sub-contractors and other third parties that we use in connection with the running of our business for the purposes set out in the table above in such as: third party service providers that we engage to provide IT systems and software, and to host our website; third party billing services, third party service providers that we engage to deliver goods you have ordered, third party service providers that we engage to send emails and postal mail on our behalf including in relation to incomplete orders or abandoned baskets, or marketing communications, to provide data cleansing services and to provide marketing and advertising services,analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our website; affiliate networks through whom you have accessed our website;
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data to comply with any legal obligation.
How long we retain your data
We will keep your personal data for no longer than is necessary for the purpose(s) it was provided for and to meet our legal obligations.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
You have several rights under the data privacy legislation. This includes, under certain circumstances, the right to:
- request access to your personal data– you have the right to obtain a copy of the personal data we hold about you;
- request correction of your personal data-you are entitled to have your personal data corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete. You can update your personal data at any time by logging into your account and updating your details directly, or by emailing us at email@example.com
- request erasure of your personal data– this enables you to request that C. Garden Wood A&S SRL delete your personal data, where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
- request restriction of processing of your personal data– you have a right to ask C. Garden Wood A&S SRL to suspend the processing of your personal data in certain scenarios, for example if you want us to establish the accuracy of the data, or you have objected to our use of your data, but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it. Where processing is restricted, we can retain sufficient information about you to ensure that the restriction is respected in future.
- request the transfer of your personal data– you have the right to obtain a digital copy of your personal data or request the transfer of your personal data to another company.
- object to processing of your personal data– you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data where we believe we have a legitimate interest in processing it.
- object to automated decision making– you have the right to object to the automated processing of your personal data without human intervention.
- right to lodge a complaint – If you have any concerns or complaints regarding the way in which we process your data, please email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Where we send your data
The personal data we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, destinations outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”) using legally-provided mechanisms to lawfully transfer data across borders.
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.